To successfully register .COM.AU Domain you must fulfill the COM.AU/NET.AU eligibility criteria.
The Domain REGISTRANT(S) must be:
- An Australian Registered company; or
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory; or
- An Australian partnership or Sole trader; or
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia; or
- An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- An Australian Commercial statutory body or
- Have a valid ABN number which can be verified in the Australian Business Register.
You need to provide supporting information such as your ABN, ACN, Registered Business Number, or Trademark Number. Should you have any queries, please send an email to email@example.com else open a support ticket from your SeiMaxim account at https://www.seimaxim.com.